I had just started to look into this and was going to call out the same
thing.  I'm concerned with those changes, especially the ones regarding the
allowDuplicates change, I made a note in my ticket for work to make sure we
have appropriate test cases on our end, with the RC, we didn't see any
issues with the compatibility between 1.9.0 and 1.10.0.RC.

David