From: Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 15:17
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CSV 1.10.0 based on RC1

Hi Markus,

The PR has conflicts and does not test its changes.

I'd like feedback from the community on whether or not git master as it is
now is OK for the duplicate header behavior or if changing the default is
needed and if doing so is just ping-pongonging from one incompatibility to
another, based on previous versions.

TY!

Gary