Hi.

So using the insecure way of passing a password on the command-line,
I'm one step further:  Which files to delete from Nexus (and how).
Why can't we seem to avoid uploading unnecessary files there?
Is the problem with Nexus or the release process or maven?
Now that they are there, is there still no other way than to pick them
up one at a time, click on "Delete" and then click for confirmation (that
make it largely the most time consuming task of the process)?

Please confirm that only the
  *.jar
  *.pom
  *.cyclonedx.xml
  *.cyclone.json
  *.spdx.json
files (and their associated fingerprint and checksum files) should remain.