Ross,

How can it be that 'Contributor' is not an official 'hat'-definition in the
(explanatory) pages of the ASF? While so much importance is placed on
correct usage of terminology in projects and elsewhere, based on those
pages.

Shouldn't the document
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles be amended (with
respect to definitons 'User' and 'Developer) in such a way that it reflects
that?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*