That discussion has been had a number of times. We're not opening it again
since we are ready to pull the trigger on SF. The archives have the discussion
(sorry, not got the time to search them and find links right now).

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher [mailto:ctubb...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:52 PM
To: ComDev
Subject: Re: Moving Apache Extras

It seems to me that moving to GitHub would be easier, since Google put a
"Export to GitHub" button on each project page, and I've used it and it works
well.
Perhaps I missed it, but was there a reason why SourceForge was chosen over
GitHub? (Just curious... since I have no personal stake in this
endeavor.)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii