I hope this answers your question.

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2015-07-16 08:26, Lefty Leverenz wrote:
Question about the report template:  why doesn't it include the commits@
mailing list?  (Is that because JIRA activity already covers the number of
commits?)

Thanks.

-- Lefty

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

This is a really cool service.  I noticed it wants login creds.  What data
would have to be stripped in order to allow general public access?  What
would it take to get the JSON for the public info?  I’ll write the client
side in Apache Flex.

Thanks,
-Alex