On 06/18/2017 10:29 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Is there no intention to bring it in sync with the house style of the ASF?

If you mean www.apache.org, they serve different purposes and the style
reflects that. I don't see how you would "style" it the same way.
I've tried to get it closer, color-wise, this time, but it's not gonna
be a 100% match.

One is a tabbed interface (for a reason), the other is a web site with a
menu (also for a reason). Using the same menu for the reporter tool
would arguably make browsing very sluggish.

With regards,
Daniel.