A House Style is more about branding and overall UX than whether it is for
just static pages (the web site as you call it) or a dynamic web pages with
a tabbed interface (also applied in a web site).

It is also about colour schemas, imagery, etc. You can take a hint from:

   1. https://incubator.apache.org/ngtest/
   2. https://whimsy.apache.org

Best regards,

Pierre Smits