Oh, I have no need to, in fact I jumped at a KAM's critical error in
understanding
what the computer profession was (the use of the inhuman 'what' is deliberate),
and avoid him making such a bracelet unless he understands the implication.

I was certainly brash in my rant but the ASF and the computer industry as a whole is too misogynistic. I'd like us to be more open. My sister "hides" using Sam instead of Samantha to trick people into assuming she is male due to issues she has encountered. I'd like that not to happen.

So if you see a critical error with my proposed plan to order the bracelets with the ASF Feather (see thread), please be more specific as I purposefully delayed the order a day to make sure it wasn't too offensive. Though in reverse bias, I have deferred more strongly to the input of the XY chromosome holders as it is important for this to be supportive but not offensive to those we are trying to support.

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation