Thanks, everyone, for your responses and great ideas. It would be really nice if we could have our first episode ready to send to new members as soon as they come on board.

Who will volunteer to do the first session with me? What I need is (I'm making this up, so feel free to push back)

Someone who:
* been a member for several years, possibly former board member, but that's certainly not required
* speaks clearly
* has a very clear understanding of what we expect of members
* Has 20 minutes to get on a video call with me, and can do this either Friday of this week, or Monday of next week, so that I have a chance of editing and publishing in time.

The first episode will cover the following simple points:

* Members are expected to attend member meetings and vote
* Members get access to internal resources that they didn't have before, but we still expect everything to be done in public if it possibly can

Also, I need to regain access to the YouTube channel, which I have lost at some point. I expect that I'll need to work with Sally about that.

Finally, Bertrand (or, anyone else!!) do you still compose music? What are the chances we could get a 10-second intro musical piece, like you did for FeatherCast so many years ago?

--Rich