Hi Daniel

Yes, a couple of roller banners have been ordered (a feather one and a list of
project logos one) and delivered to Trevor. He also received some Apache flyers
and Apache stickers. We can do quick stock check for stickers and flyers to see
what is left over after GOTO Chicago to see if we need to order any more for
OSCON.

I think Melissa had a booth tablecloth (table skirt) for events so will ping
both her and Sally to find out.

Thanks
Sharan