Brilliant - great to hear. Thank you so much, Sharon! We have plenty of time to
replenish any items before OSCon.

Total side note, I may be at Open Source Summit in Vancouver (CFP hasn't closed
yet) come August. If I am, and the organizers are amenable to the idea, I'd
also be willing to organize a booth there.
--
Daniel Ruggeri