Hi Rich

Thanks for the feedback. I've already posted the CHAOSScon details to the
Kibble dev list but will also add it here.

As Rich mentions the next CHAOSScon is planned for 1st February 2019 in
Brussels. It is the day before FOSDEM so if you are planning to go to FOSDEM
then please consider adding the extra day so that you can also get to CHAOSScon
too.

If you want some info about what is covered in  CHAOSScon then the last
conference was just recently held and you can find out details at the following
link:
CHAOSScon events https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2018-na/

Thanks
Sharan