Rich Bowen wrote on 10/1/18 8:40 AM:
> In the days following ApacheCon, I need some folks to step up to do a
> few things. Here's a partial list. I'm sure there will be more.
>

> * Update archives.apachecon.com

Done: Added ACNA18 details.

> * Update Apachecon.com site to reflect upcoming events

Done: Index now points to DC Roadshow.  Homepage points to DC Roadshow
registration and notes ACNA18 was a smashing success.

> * Twitter schedule for session recordings - specifically, take the list
> of session recordings from http://feathercast.apache.org/, and put them
> into a Hootsuite import csv format, or at least into a spreadsheet that
> I can turn into one.
>
> * Promote videos of keynotes, and LTs, via social media.
>
> * Create timestamp index of lightning talk video -
> https://youtu.be/FTROCvmhXko - with the start of each individual
> lightning talk.

Shane "Five Things You Might Not Know About Apache" t=147

What we need to know here is:
- mm:ss where each speaker is about to start
- Speaker name and talk title - perhaps Ruth/Daniel have notes from the
sign-up sheet?

Then Rich or someone with admin privs can add description lines like:

(mm:ss) Speaker - Title

that youtube auto-links within the video.

--

- Shane
  Director & Member