On 10/2/18 2:01 PM, Christopher wrote:
I would like to suggest somebody update the image at:
https://www.apache.org/events/current-event-234x60.png
and modify the redirect from
https://www.apache.org/events/current-event.html to go to
https://events.apache.org

Every PMC was requested to put one of these images on their front
page, linking to that link, and now all projects that did have an
out-of-date logo. It'd be useful to fix it in one place, rather than
every project modify their home page again. :)

Yes. That's what I meant. We need to fix the current-event-* images to point to the next upcoming event - the DC Road Show. We do, indeed, only fix it in one place. That's how it works.

See https://whimsy.apache.org/site/check/events for the Whimsy check
related to this.