If we want to take advantage of the booth, then, yeah, we'd need to find
someone to staff it. I expect that Ignaci will be attending, but I know
he's less than happy with us (well, me) about our (my) declining to put
money into the event, so probably someone else should talk with him
about it.

Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/
@rbowen