Hi Rich,

I’m not sure if you included the Incubator in your analysis. We have mentions
of meritoc on six pages along with references to foundation pages and links.

The pages are:

guides/proposal.html
guides/graduation.html
guides/community.html
guides/ppmc.html
index.html
policy/incubation.html

Please provide guidance on changes to the Incubator.

Regards,
Dave