Hi,

I saw a few examples of how corporate employer's emails had a negative
influence on the community health and good ideas were rejected.
So (in any kind) stating that Apache Project X roadmap can be driven by
company Y (or companies Y and Z) it a dangerous thing.

Volunteers will never join the community if everything is decided outside
community and nothing they can change here. Eventually, it becomes a fake,
non-diverse community, but not real community-driven open source project
development. I would not recommend the usage of a project or joining the
community if you feel that things go this way.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov