Bertrand Delacretaz wrote on 2019-6-4 5:02AM EDT:
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 9:53 AM sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "While there is not an official standard per-se, most projects use
>> $project-site.git to host their site generation code...
>
> +1
>
> considering that we have https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/ for
> existing code I think the (Git) website repository should be named
> comdev-site or community-site.

+1 for community-site.  "comdev" is merely an abbreviation we made up
for the formal "Community Development" project, which has no meaning
outside this group.  "Community" on the other hand, is what we do - and
it's the domain name of our website.

+1 for community-site.git (website) and community.git (all the various
code bits) is my suggestion.

Thanks for working on this!

--

- Shane
  Community Development Project Management Committee Member 8-)