On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 16:32, Andrew Musselman
<andrew.mussel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh my bad, I thought this project's name was "community."

The name in committee-info.txt is "Community Development"
The mailing lists are @community.apache.org
The website is http://community.apache.org

However the LDAP project name is comdev, and the SVN resources use
/comdev and /pmc/comdev

I don't know why there is this discrepancy.