Hi Max,

My apologies for the slow response.  I didn't realize I'd lost this
e-mail.  Yes, please work together with Marta.  Note that Steve Blackmon (
sblack...@apache.org) is sending out an announcement to the PMC's about the
ApacheCon NA hackathon soon.  He just sent a draft to plann...@apachecon.com.
You might want to coordinate with him to make sure ACEU19 is included in
the same announcement.

Best Regards,
Myrle