Hi, all;
  The situation has changed a bit, so I'm all in. I am raising my hand
to volunteer to lead The ASF's presence at this event. Bonus points for
getting to hang out with David and Bob!!!!

   I will respond separately with logistic inquiries/etc to make it
happen on The ASF side.

@Vincent;
   Please let me know if you need me to take an action to confirm our
presence/etc. At some events, forms needs to be submitted and the like :-)

--
Daniel Ruggeri