+1  for both Tomek‘s proposal and Willem‘s suggestion.

I would like share my thoughts:

Maybe we can have three parts, and on the left is a picture and 2 lines of
text on the right, just like Tomek‘s proposal. Regarding the picture, we
have two options:

 1) With the localized Character of the city, Such as ACL Beijing, could
use "京" as the left part.
 2) Using ASF logo Or ACL logo, i.e,  ACL designates a Logo, and each
chapter 's logo contains the ACL logo.

Best,
Jincheng

Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> 于2020年2月23日周日 下午3:21写道: