Thanks, Rich.

I don't know off the top of my head. What happens --how I'm discovering the
issues-- is when we're putting together a Weekly News Round-up, we pull posts
sent to announce@a.o (this is another issue we'll have to deal with as well:
not every project posts their news there). Then to see what category "Apache
Razzmatazz" (or whatever) falls under, we look it up on projects.a.o. Sometimes
it's listed clearly, and we go from there. Other times it's listed but the
category seems off. Other times it's listed but has no DOAP or category (so we
have to go to the project site to read about them and try to determine what
category they're in. Other times they're not on projects.a.o at all, and again,
we go to their site for detective work... Incubating projects might not be
listed, and so are checked against http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ (some
issues there as well...)

I hope this helps!

Best,