Hi all

I think we all are right now in a challenging  situation. Many
countries are in a lockdown. But there is also a discussion around,
what we do after this emergency stop. One solution ist to track down
the rout of the Virus. If a new case comes in, you search out the
social connections. Thy can be warned, and make a test to.

I know, tracking Apps are already in discussion, but maybe it's a good
idea to have something open source under AL v2.

I know, Apache normally don't act proactive. But maybe we should make
an exception here. What do you think?

Regards Raphael