Hi all,

I know the German government have created an App for the post-lockdown time
that's DSVGO compliant.
Saw a news report on that a few days ago.

Seems to work by tracking Bluetooth devices around you.

So if someone using the app gets tested positive, the system sends out alerts
to anyone who was in contact with that person.

Chris