Hi,

I have just created a new page in our wiki to collect some generic Apache
Presentation Templates [1].
If you have any generic presentation templates that you think can be useful
for anyone, please upload it in this page.

Cheers,
PJ

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Apache+Presentation+Templates