Hi Sally,

Thank you very much ! Sorry I just saw your email. Here is the bio:

Etienne has been working in software engineering for more than 15 years and is now specialized in Big Data. He is an Open Source fan, and contributes to Apache projects such as Apache Beam, Apache Flink or Apache Spark. He is also the author of the "Big data Chronicles" blog (https://echauchot.blogspot.com/). He is an Apache Beam committer and PMC member and also an Apache Foundation member.

Best

Etienne