Hi Chris,

Thanks you. Now we found a volunteer to improve the jekyll template and
it's good :D

Daniel wrote:
> This feels like we are over-engineering the solution to a simple
> problem. Just use the existing website-template repository, have the
> default branch be an empty branch with a README that tells you what the
> different examples are, each in their own branch or directory.

I'm OK with this. And it seems a solution that no direct reasonable
objection.

Although Sebb comments in the other thread [1] that such a Rip Down commit
can be suboptimal due to the irrelevant history, with INFRA's help we can
use a brand new README branch and make it the default.

I'm going to move forward with the development in docusaurus branch and
recommend Chris to send the patch against the jekyll branch (I'll review it
if you need).

For the master branch tech solution, I'm fine to wait a minutes to rip it
down, switch with a brand new history, or any other suggestions.

Best,
tison.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread/jjmb1jnl67rr5qnhdb047tms9ksd0yqq