While reviewing some of the project reports for the board meeting, I use the
tool
https://whimsy.apache.org/site/
to help me understand the projects' conformance with policy.

I noticed many "false negatives" and "false positives" that need attention. I
believe that the tool is extremely useful but needs help. I have started to
document and ask for feedback on some of the issues, but this is bigger than
any one person can handle.

Is it worth creating a new community-working-group-site-check to document the
issues with the tool? Perhaps a better name would help...

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org