Hi Craig,

Thanks for looking into this; I just looked at the warning that the
whimsy site found.
The most recent graduate project websites don't have this kind of warning.
If I remember correctly,   the podling project must resolve the whimsy
site warnings before graduation.
Can we ask the PMCs to check the status of the site warning first?

Willem Jiang