Hello Akhilesh,

mentors@ is the list for mentors only, not for GSoC contributors :)
I can recommend you to check this page: [1]

Then find the project you would like to participate in here: [2]
(you can filter by your favorite language :))

Additionally you can search for the "gsoc2024" label in JIRA [3] :)

Also we recently added a page in our community website with projects
that have "Good Frist Issues". You can see it here: [4]

It might help you to know where to start.

or better to the dev@ list of the particular Apache project you would
like to contribute :)

[1] https://community.apache.org/gsoc/
[2] https://projects.apache.org/projects.html