> On Mar 18, 2024, at 5:18 PM, Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can take a look at the Reporter tool that many projects
> rely on to help create board reports?
>
> A number of projects have commented that the statistics seem to be in
> conflict with reality.

Every month several projects make this complaint. I almost always encourage
them to bring their complaint here. They almost never do, leaving us with only
the vaguest idea of what they think is broken. Do you feel you understand what
they think is being reported inaccurately? I think some folks have complained
about Github stats being off, but that’s pretty easy to go retrieve on their
own.