I checked this revision in, inadvertently adding something I did a while
back to make page loading faster as I recall. I can back that change out
now.

$ svn ci -m"Adding updated information about what code is running behind
the scenes for the reporter page (kibble)"
Sending        README.txt
Sending        site/js/addrelease.js
Transmitting file data ..done
Committing transaction...