> On Mar 29, 2024, at 10:21 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for following up.
>
> How would I signal my interest in or join a working group? Maybe I missed
> that part.

I have several answers to this, but the main one is that we’re not sure yet,
and would love your help in defining that. The “workgroup workgroup” was,
conceptually, a place where we’d discuss how to manage/govern the workgroups,
but that hasn’t gotten any love yet.

I think other answers would be 1) Add yourself to the Readme, 2) start
discussing, here, on this list, what you’d like to accomplish and 3) starting
to do those things, while keeping up a running commentary of what you’re doing,
and how other folks can get involved.

The main thing that I want to emphasize is that I’m not the leader here. What I
want more than anything is for folks to step up and take some of these things
and run with them. I think they all desperately need to be done, but I only
have time for one or two of them, myself.

—Rich