Ok. So I removed 'sunrise', updated the definition text to include
what was discussed here, and moved Bada to sunset.

I noticed Windows 8 made its way into our core platforms without any
mention in this thread. I have no objection to this, though I'm not
sure it implements the entirety of the definition we describe.