Nice Andrew.

I think the "Plugins API" page is a good start. We can iterate on it
to improve the experience.

Personally, I would rather not have cut out the quick examples, full
examples, etc. Some of the most positive feedback for our
documentation is that it's thorough and copy & paste ready. This helps
to get people up and running quickly. Just my two cents.

I am very hesitant about removing the File API documentation and
linking to external sources. When files become too large - similar to
functions - we use multiple files. In the past, we've found that the
W3C spec or external documentation (e.g. File API used by certain
browsers) is a moving target. How confident are we that the Cordova
File API will be a 100% match to the HTML 5 Rocks documentation?

Michael