I will see if we can set up a hangouts for this. I am sure we can set up a Lync
meeting in the conference rooms.
We also have 1 hour allocated for discussing the agenda, but I think we should
use this mailing list to seed that discussions.
Shaz, can you do a "state of the union" something in the morning, also to set
the context ?

Some of the big topics we could discuss are listed below. Can we have *an
owner* for each topic who can drive the discussions ? Alternatively, please add
topics you would like to drive.

- Documentation and Tutorials
- Medic
- Cordova Plugins
- Android Future
- iOS Future
- Other platforms

Posting the rough agenda here again for reference, also created a
Cordova-discuss file for this -
https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/blob/master/proposals/Face2Face-Oct15.md

10:30 - 11:00: Introductions
11:00 - 12:00: Finalize agenda for the 2 days
12:00 - 2:00: Lunch, Networking
2:00 - 5:00: Major Topics for Discusssions
5:00 - End time (and head to bar for beer)

 Oct 15
Starts at 10:00
10:00 - 10:30: Finalize smaller teams for more focussed discussions
10:30 - 12:00 - Continue discussions on specific topcis
12:-1:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 - Break out sessions, smaller groups