From: Simon MacDonald [mailto:simon.macdon...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 10:13 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cordova Face to Face Meeting

Congratulations Carlos and Edna, I know how difficult that must have been.

Most Adobians are staying at the Silver Cloud Inn, 2122 152nd Avenue Northeast,
Redmond, WA 98052 which has a shuttle to MS.

Also, created #f2f channel on Cordova Slack.

Simon Mac Donald
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fhi.im%2fsimonmacdonald&data=01%7c01%7cpanarasi%40microsoft.com%7ca155949ee7d24e940ab908d2c3712e60%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=VavGZuUnGqrYafpSE10AM37V4UYMnHio6iyGApTS1MQ%3d