OK I booked my fight and hotel, and no one will guess who decide to come
with me.

I have topics I want to discuss but I don't care what day or time we
discuss. I will put in agenda and feel free to re-arrange
I have one item that I don't know if its a topic or not, but it's around
cleaning the house, kind of a war room time, I would like to go thru every
plugin repo and address every PR, in a boxed time (i.e. ~1 hour)