Thanks Darryl,
To make it easier, I've attached a Brisk [1] file so you can easily file
that bug report. Make sure you enter your credentials in the Brisk
preferences first before submitting. This will cross-post your bug report
to Apple and OpenRadar. OpenRadar is cross-posted to for visibility --
since your Apple bug report is private to you and Apple employees only.

Steps:
1. Install Brisk (instructions at  https://github.com/br1sk/brisk)
2. Launch Brisk
3. On the menubar, select Brisk -> Preferences... (menubar icon is an
ant-eater on a skateboard)
4. In the Apple Radar tab, Sign In with your developer Apple ID
5. In the Open Radar tab, enter your API key from http://openradar.me (Sign
In -> My API Key)
6. Download the attached .brisk file
7. Double-click on it
8. Press the "Submit" button

Let's produce a lot of dupes. Dupes are what brings an issue to the
forefront within Apple.

[1] https://github.com/br1sk/brisk