I have this one removing navigator.notification from vibration plugin as it
has been deprecated for a long time and even removed from the docs
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-vibration/pull/67.
So it might require minor or major version bump?

Also, related issue, on Android, vibration plugin uses the browser
implementation, but looks like Google doesn't allow to vibrate without user
interaction first, so we should document it or go back to the native
implementation. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-14022.
If going back to the native implementation, then we should do it for this
release, if just documenting, probably can wait.

And I have this one for InAppBrowser plugin, was going to merge it but
travis is failing on one of the Android tests
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/264