On 17 May 2011, at 15:38, Gabor Ratky wrote:

> Those who develop on Mac OS X and have installed CouchDB using Homebrew [1],
> should do the following to test CouchDB 1.1.0 with their applications:

Also, please do not test the release artefact in this way. If you would like to
vote on the release, please build from source directly, and by hand. That is
absolutely crucial for the process to work properly.

(Sorry for the negative feedback Gabor, I know you were trying to help. I just
don't think that this particular approach is suitable for what we're trying to
do here...)