Hi,

Thanks for the links, that's the detail we need.

While we can't exclude the possibility of it, FoundationDB has an extraordinary
amount of testing. It's far more likely that there will be bugs in the layer of
code that we write to talk to it, which of course we can also then fix and
release on our own cadence.

We are working to understand what upgrades to FoundationDB mean for CouchDB
users. One concern we've already seen is a brief downtime period is needed to
upgrade between major versions as the network messages fdb currently sends have
no versioning. Happily, this is being actively worked on and I would be
surprised if that work hasn't landed in an official fdb release well in advance
of the first couchdb-on-fdb release.

--
  Robert Samuel Newson
  rnew...@apache.org