There is no justification neither here or on the PR for this change, i.e. why
this is done. Original infinity default was set to preserve previous behaviour,
this change will inadvertently break workflow for users who upload large
attachment and haven't set explicit default, so why is it fine to do now? There
might be some discussion around this somewhere, but it'd be nice to include it
here for sake of people like me who's out of the loop.

Also 1G limit seems arbitrary - how was it choosen?

Thanks,
Eric