Excellent news, Thanks Pei (and Jinho)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Pei [mailto:pei.c...@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 1:04 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: cTAKES Dependency Parser / SRL updates

Thanks.  This has been done in trunk now since r. 1465043 [For those who need
the previous version, we can create a branch from the previous revision if
really required.] (There were some logical changes as we sat down and worked on
it together with Jinho the other day.) Feel free to give it a try.

--Pei