Cool

-----Original Message-----
From: Lingren, Todd [mailto:todd.ling...@cchmc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:50 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: cTAKES user interface

I would add that in our environment we use this command line cpe runner in on a
large cluster over many folders. I have a small shell script that I've written
to write a new cpe.xml for each folder in a parent folder. In this  method we
are able to achieve a pretty efficient pseudo-parallelization of ctakes.

Todd Lingren
Biomedical Informatics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
todd.ling...@cchmc.org