From: Gandhi Rajan Natarajan [mailto:gandhi.natara...@arisglobal.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 5:44 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: cTAKES as REST service [EXTERNAL]

Hi Sean,

I feel it's better to upgrade cTAKES Spring version to 4x so that exposing it
as rest service becomes seamless. Please find the github link that contains the
proposed changes for Spring upgrade in cTAKES,

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_gandhirajan_cTAKES_tree_master_SpringUpgrade_ctakes-2DSVN-2Dsrc&d=DwIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=cedfmyhdY7P3qZdiVB-gp0T0WinfllT61pLMqbP_Jyw&s=eMYiHpgQwJ5Zjc7-gW6qyAJ3AS3-H622ZVSJEJcgd8s&e=

I have not tested the changes in ytex modules as I'm not sure how to go about
that.

Matthew Vita will be reviewing the changes. He is also reviewing and testing my
rest service changes. He will provide more info to us once we are done with our
testing. So that we can discuss about productizing the same.

Regards,
Gandhi