Hi Kishore,
Take a look in this directory for many different collection reader options:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/cr/

JcdbCollectionReader may work for you.

here are the parameters with comments:

59          /**
60           * SQL statement to retrieve the document.
61           */
62          public static final String PARAM_SQL = "SqlStatement";
63
64          /**
65           * Name of column from resultset that contains the document text.
Supported
66           * column types are CHAR, VARCHAR, and CLOB.
67           */
68          public static final String PARAM_DOCTEXT_COL = "DocTextColName";
69
70          /**
71           * Name of external resource for database connection.
72           */
73          public static final String PARAM_DB_CONN_RESRC = "DbConnResrcName";
74
75          /**
76           * Optional parameter. Specifies column names that will be used to
form a
77           * document ID.
78           */
79          public static final String PARAM_DOCID_COLS = "DocIdColNames";
80
81          /**
82           * Optional parameter. Specifies delimiter used when document ID is
built.
83           */
84          public static final String PARAM_DOCID_DELIMITER = "DocIdDelimiter";
85

Tim