From: kishore [mailto:kasaraneni.kish...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 4:55 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can we build CollectionReader from database [EXTERNAL]

Hi Tim,

    I tried as you suggested. but I couldn't understand the variable
PARAM_DB_CONN_RESRC.
Do we need to pass "driver_url;connection_string;user;password".

Thanks,
Kishore.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Miller, Timothy <
timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi Kishore,
> Take a look in this directory for many different collection reader options:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-core/src/
> main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/cr/
>
> JcdbCollectionReader may work for you.
>
> here are the parameters with comments:
>
> 59          /**
> 60           * SQL statement to retrieve the document.
> 61           */
> 62          public static final String PARAM_SQL = "SqlStatement";
> 63
> 64          /**
> 65           * Name of column from resultset that contains the document
> text. Supported
> 66           * column types are CHAR, VARCHAR, and CLOB.
> 67           */
> 68          public static final String PARAM_DOCTEXT_COL =
> "DocTextColName";
> 69
> 70          /**
> 71           * Name of external resource for database connection.
> 72           */
> 73          public static final String PARAM_DB_CONN_RESRC =
> "DbConnResrcName";
> 74
> 75          /**
> 76           * Optional parameter. Specifies column names that will be
> used to form a
> 77           * document ID.
> 78           */
> 79          public static final String PARAM_DOCID_COLS = "DocIdColNames";
> 80
> 81          /**
> 82           * Optional parameter. Specifies delimiter used when document
> ID is built.
> 83           */
> 84          public static final String PARAM_DOCID_DELIMITER =
> "DocIdDelimiter";
> 85
>

> Tim

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.